Northeast Youth & Family Services is a nonprofit, community-based and trauma-informed mental health and community services organization that has been serving your friends and neighbors in the northeastern Saint Paul suburbs since 1976.
Our mission is transforming lives by ensuring access to care that nurtures healing, cultivates community, and inspires hope.
We partner with 16 municipalities and four school districts to provide comprehensive and cost-effective support to clients at all ages and stages of life. Our services include:
- Clinic-based and telehealth counseling for all ages
- School-Based Services
- Day treatment services for middle and high school youth
- Diversion programming for youth
- Community Connections programming for isolated youth
- Community Advocate services
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Advocacy and Therapy Services
Support from our municipal partners, and donations from community stakeholders, allows NYFS to remove financial barriers and provide services to many who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford this help.
For more information about how you or your organization can partner with NYFS,
please contact Angela Lewis-Dmello, President and CEO,
at [email protected] or 651-379-3404.