Join our dedicated team! NYFS is a community-centered, mission driven, supportive work environment dedicated to serving our clients and each other.
In addition to community support services, we are a Rule 29 community mental health center and essential community provider that provides clinical training and education for interns and mental health providers.
Current Job Openings
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume to [email protected].
Highlights of the Benefits of Working at NYFS
- Full benefit package includes health, dental, vision, and insurance policies; optional HSA, FSA, and 401k
- Generous vacation and reasonable time off (similar to sick time)
- 11 holidays and 2 personal holidays
- $500 annually for CEU funds
- Reimbursement for licensure fees
- Agency provided CEUs: 12+ annually with an emphasis on culturally-responsive practices
- Eligible for public service loan forgiveness
- Increased salary for speaking another language or for certification in Evidence-Based Practices
Find out more about NYFS benefits and training opportunities.