Find Group Therapy in the White Bear and Shoreview, MN Area
Group Therapy offers clients a community of other people who are experiencing similar difficulties, transitions, or life challenges with whom to connect, learn, and grow. Not everyone heals best in an individual relationship with a mental health provider. For many people, the opportunity to come together with peers who are navigating similar experiences can provide a unique and critical healing experience.
Group Therapy offers clients the chance to:
- Develop a support network to reduce isolation
- Normalize stressful and difficult life experiences
- Share and receive support and validation for their experiences.
- Learn – not just from the group facilitator, but from one another.
- Practice skills learned in group, including healthy relationship skills
- Offer support and validation to other group members.
- Increase knowledge by sharing and receiving community resources.
- Connect and have fun!